Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
Women, Infants and Children (WIC) is a nutrition education program that serves low income families including: pregnant woman, infants/children 0-5 year’s old and postpartum women while providing healthy food options for those families in need.
WIC offers families
- Nutrition and health education
- Information covered includes: prenatal nutrition, breastfeeding, feeding your child, parenting tips plus much much more...
- Breastfeeding Education and support
- This support may include one-on-one support from a lactation counselor and loan of a breast pump.
- Checks to buy healthy foods Like:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Dried beans, peas or lentils
- Peanut butter
- Whole grains
- Referral and help finding health care and other community services.
To schedule an appointment with Mono County WIC, please call the
Mammoth Lakes office at (760) 924-4610.
Mono County WIC Hours of Operations
|Location||Days and hours|
Mammoth Lakes Office
Minaret Mall, 2nd floor above Booky Joint
437 Old Mammoth Rd Suite 215
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8am – 4pm
4th Tuesday 8am – 4pm
Fridays 8am – 2pm
Closed from 12pm – 1pm or by appointment only
Bridgeport Health Department
37 Emigrant St.
Bridgeport, CA 93517
1st Tuesday of the Month 9:30am – 10:30am
Walker Community Center
442 Mule Deer Dr.
Walker, CA 96107
|1st Tuesday of the Month 11:30am – 2:30pm|
June Lake Community Center
90 West Granite
June Lake, CA 93529
|2nd Tuesday of the Month 9:30am – 10:30am|
Lee Vining Community Center
296 Mattly Ave
Lee Vining, CA 93541
|2nd Tuesday of the Month 12pm -2pm|
Marine and Family Services Building
700 Champagne Ave
Coleville, CA 96107
3rd Tuesday of the Month 10:30am – 3pm
Closed from 12 – 1 or by appointment only